Sunday 18 March 2012

If I knew yesterday what I know today, where would I be tomorrow

Vest top: Dorothy Perkins |  Maxi skirt: Ebay  |  Denim jackets: Vintage |  Leather bag: Zara | Aviators:  RayBan

I'm back lovelies! Been absent for a week or so due to a crazy schedual of work, coursework and an english essay which took over my life! I managed to reach the summit of the work mountain around 10pm Friday night and so my blogging and social life can now be regained - horray!
This is what I wore yesterday for shopping, a catch up and a cheeky Guinness ;) Hope you're all well!

12 comments:

  1. Love that Bag sooo much!!
    http://www.allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit it's so flattering on you! And that bag is gorgeous... :)

    whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your denim vest is fantastic, it looks so cool <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of that maxi skirt, going to be looking for one that colour for the summer! I'm plannin outfits already (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this combination, especially the bag! x

    www.a-place-for-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving this skirt! so causal yet cool :)

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit, love the bag :)

    Karys x
    whoisgrumblebeard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit, I really love your jacket! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. really sweet outfit. all the classics.
    THAT bag! amazing!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a cute outfit.
    all the classics.
    and THAT bag! amazing.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. great outfit! I need to buy a maxi skirt like that, ebay here I come!

    New follower :)
    Serendipity Style Blog

    ReplyDelete