Wednesday 30 November 2011

November Favourites


Ah December. The month of wrapping up warm, wrapping up presents, mistletoe, mulled wine, tinsel, turkey, fairy lights and snow! (Where are youuuu?) Once again, I have no idea where the time has gone, it’ll soon be New Year and I can't wait! :)

I've always wanted to go to Sephora and got the chance while I was in New York. I was browsing the lipsticks and fell in love! I was first attracted to the name, Mr Lover (don't know about you but I love it when brands give their lipsticks names, so cute.) It's a gorgeous vivid pink-red. (Sort of a dark fuchsia?) It's a lovely rich, creamy texture and very pigmented. It is literally my favourite lipstick to date! Want a Mac dupe? I'd sayyy Girl about town without the shimmers.

Rimmel deliciously dark is just that; a really dark, reddy plum colour with no shimmers. The quick '1 second' brush is really useful too. Gorgeous winter colour, but wear a base coat girlies it stains like hell!

I guess when you think of Hollister you think Cali beaches, summer and hot models ;) (am I wrong?) I'm not going to bore you by trying to describe the scent but I think it's got quite rich undertones, great for winter evenings.

Vaseline rosy lips is a constant favourite of mine but it really comes into it's own in the colder weather. It's really moisturising, smells nice, tastes nice, and tints perfectly for that lovely rosy winter pout.

I hope you're all well and as excited about Christmas as I am. I also reached 100 followers this week (!) Wow, thank you dolls :) xx

4 comments:

  1. congrats on reaching the 100 follower mark and you got to love vaseline! it's an essential!

    thanks for the comment on my blog,
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on 100 followers! It's such a great feeling when you reach a milestone :)
    great picks for November and lovely blog, you've got another follower!

    http://monykafashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh love this! the hollister perfume is sooo nice
    Love your blog btw hun! good work! you have great taste :)
    please visit mine! would be an honour!!
    It's Fashion damnit
    Lottie
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lipstick looks lovely, and I really like that nail polish too :)

    ReplyDelete