Friday 9 December 2011

Winter Wishlist 001

Topshop VECTRA3's, Dorothy Perkins chelsea boots, Next pintuck leggings, Michael Kors 5055 chronograph watch, MAC media 
I made this at about 2am this morning. I'm turning into some what of an insomniac which is not great considering the amount of things I've got to do at the moment. I'm also working the night shift tonight and tomorrow so this weekend's going to be a tiring one. On the plus side, my sisterino and I popped up the Christmas decs this after so I'm feeling all festive :) Hope you're all good bellas! x

11 comments:

  1. Quite like those leggings, thick leggings are always a must at this time of the year!

    http://hollylikestoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love the black studded shoes, they are lush! definately on my christmas list :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lipstick looks amazing! x

    www.a-place-for-beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The studded slippers are beyond cute, I definitely agree with putting them on my winter wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god my wishlist looks almost the same, haha! Love studded shoes forever! You have amazing blog, I added it to my favourites :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. My boyfriend has bought me those studded shoes for Christmas, i want them now though! That lipstick is a lovely colour.

    Georgie <3
    http://thehandbagsnthegladrags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. studded flats are a defo must have :)


    http://fashion-journal-bysuzannemarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. great picks. x

    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from This Is Transition if you'd like to check it out. :)
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh yes to them shoes and the watch is on my Christmas list HA, great picks dear xxx

    #GOLLYGOSH

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those chelsea boots are gorge! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I could stay up all night making collages of things I want, its ridiculous! Just to let you know that I have nominated you for the most versatile blogger award on my page, as I really love reading your blog. xo

    ReplyDelete