Sunday 16 October 2011

My Sunday in a nutshell

I went shopping again... *slaps wrist* I now have absolutely everything for New York! Today's a lovely lazy day, just been for a starbs with a friend.
Warm, cosy and comfy - nothing spesh.

Jumper: H&M  |  Leggings: Marks & Spencer  |  Bag: Louis Vuitton  |  Pumps: Converse
Face: Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation/ Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer  Eyes: MaxFactor False Lash Effect  |  LipsNatural Collection 'Crimson'

Red lips + top knot = win.

7 comments:

  1. Love that lipstick on you, looks lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you suit that lipstick so much, im very jealous :)
    your blog is lovely aswell :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!!!*_*

    http://paolinasspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bag!

    I'm also a fan of the whole black v neck thing, I wear one all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your makeup...

    Check out my blog: http://a-hearts.blogspot.com/

    xoxo aley

    ReplyDelete