Friday 7 October 2011

OOTN/ FOTN

I just got in from a rubbish day to find out I'm going out for a meal with my family! My hair's boring and straight (ish) with just a few bobby pins and I haven't yet decided what shoes to wear but anyho, here's what I'm wearing - hope all you lovelies had a better day than I did! :)

Blouse: Select  |  Jeans: Dorothy Perkins 
Face: Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation/ Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer  | Cheeks: Vie 'Blushing Beauty'  |  Eyes: MaxFactor False Lash Effect/ Collection 2000 Lash Build mascara  |  LipsMAC 'Creme in your coffee'

xx

6 comments:

  1. that last pictures lovely- the lip colours gorge!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i adore that blouse!! i want it, im looking for it on the Select website now :L

    holly xx
    --------------
    www.hollylikestoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blouse!

    brasileiroantenado.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your blouse! Such a lovely pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this top is SO chic!! you have such great style and an adorable blog!! love it xox

    nussbaumfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete